THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Saturday, March 7, 2009

MAYBANK JUST SUCKS!

I’ve banked with HSBC for a number of years now and am satisfied with the service I’ve received….When there have been issues or complaints, they have generally resolved them very fast.

I can’t say the same for Maybank which is the Streamyx of banking and is yet another example of Malaysian inefficiency….I am forced to bank with Maybank by my employer although I always remove my salary after it clears and deposit it in my HSBC account….Even that took some doing, as I had to spend a whole morning on the phone screaming and yelling four letter words at imbeciles so I could up the amount to be taken out of my account through the ATM machine at one time so I didn’t have to keep going back over successive days….I had actually asked them to do this when I opened my account and they had agreed and then didn’t do what I asked which is the Maybank way apparently.

Also HSBC’s online banking system is very user friendly and convenient….Maybank’s requires you to get a code number every time you do a transaction, transfer, etc. which again means calling in then remaining on hold for an ungodly length of time and is absolutely customer unfriendly.

Yesterday, my wife had gone in to talk to them about a non-functioning ATM card….She maintains an account for a relative of hers who is overseas and helps her by dispersing transferred funds out of this account towards debts etc….My wife’s ATM card had stopped functioning a few days ago….When she went to Maybank and took a number and waited the half hour to talk to a human being, she was advised to try the card again….My wife did this and then of course it still didn’t work….When she went back to resolve this issue, they tried to make her stand in line again….She refused then they said it was the PIN number….Now my wife has the PIN stowed away in case she forgets it and so produced it and showed them that in fact she was using the right one….They still insisted it was my wife’s fault and finally charged her rm12 for a new ATM card.

I think Maybank stands for we may help you but most likely we may not….An incompetent third world banking operation employing the most useless brain dead cretins it is possible to find….A pile of horse dung would produce the same level of competence as your typical Maybank employee.

No comments: