THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

THE TOILET PAPER ROLL MAN

Recently I assigned another project in my Performing Arts class entitled The Toilet Paper Roll Man.

The rules were simple....Take a common toilet paper roll and create a figure out of it....Didn't necessarily have to be a man....Could also be a woman or any other creature.

Like The Box Man I did last term, the point here was to plan and execute a project....This was one was more individual....Although I did allow one partner, most students chose to do it by themselves.

For some reason I cannot uload the photos here....It takes forever....I hope this site is not becoming like Xanga.

So I have posted them on my Facebook page under "Raj Dronamraju".

No comments: