THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CRIPPLED HEARTS - COMING SOON


I'd like to announce that my publisher and I will be releasing a novel of mine entitled CRIPPLED HEARTS on Kindle sometime in the next month or two....I'm very excited about this as it is the first of a loosely tied together 6 book series I've written (The second book THE ABSENT was published previously by a different publisher but is now out of print)....Here's the possible cover art





No comments: