THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

RETURN TO STREAMYX

If one goes to my other blog www.xanga.com/rgdinmalaysia and checks out the entries for April, May, and June 2008 they will find a number of posts critical of the service I received from Streamyx and also documenting all the problems and poor customer service I received from them culminating in my termination of their service.

Well as I seem to be staying in Ipoh for awhile and also have a number of projects I’m working on that require Internet access, I have no option but to give Streamyx another chance….Celcom and Maxis just don’t have the bandwidth and I’ve heard many complaints about their speed.

I called the woman who tried to convert me back to Streamyx last year (her name was Puan Puan) and she has arranged it for me….The phone people were here last week and the line has been installed.

Now here’s the first test….Streamyx has promised to come tomorrow (Tuesday) to set up my Internet connection….Let’s see if they follow through on this.

I will keep you posted….

2 comments:

Kian Seng said...

Oh good lord, not again....

lankapo said...

hi,

just remember they will charge you RM88 if they install it for you .:)