THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

IPOH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL'S ANNUAL PRODUCTION 2009

I’m not just saying this because I am proud of my Year 10 class performance (although I am very much and feel they were perhaps the best of the night) but there was something about this year’s production that I liked more than last year.

While last year’s production was more scripted, more tightly run and was the result of more time spent in practice and preparation, this year’s production on a very tight deadline due to the WASC project felt more spontaneous and free….It definitely felt that the students (and I mean senior school students here) were performing acts of their own choice rather than something picked for them by teachers.

I also felt that the ending sequence of performances, basically everything after the interval, were all high energy and gradually raised the audience’s excitement to a fever pitch where as last year there was no such sequencing and the show died away until the finale.

In any event, a fantastic night….Very enjoyable!

No comments: