THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

DESPERATION THY NAME IS YANA PART 2

Awhile back I wrote this about a number of wrong numbers and SMS’s I was receiving

http://rgdinmalaysia.blogspot.com/2009/12/desperation-thy-name-is-yana.html

Well there’s more to the story….As the calls and SMS’s persist I have discovered through talking to some of the people that call that Yana is in fact a DJ at a local radio station and she has been giving out my number as a number to meet her….All the people calling me want to meet the sexy voiced Yana.

Problem is I have yet to find what radio station it is as no one can ever seem to give me that number….I will keep you posted on what I found out

2 comments:

farahayuni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farahayuni said...

oh seriously! who is she? creepy in many layers as well