THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I GUESS COMPLAINING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT MARRY BROWN IS LIKE COMPLAINING ABOUT COLD IN ANTARCTICA BUT HERE GOES ANYWAY....

When I was teaching high school, I used to joke with my students that if they didn’t do well they would have to work at MacDonalds or Burger King but for those who were exceptionally bad at whatever task I gave them to do they would only be able to get a job at Marry Brown meaning that that standards were even lower there than other fast food chains.

Well today I witnessed theory in practice as there is a Marry Brown near my current place of work….I came in and ordered a meal no problem….However, when I went back to order some French fries I was told it would it would be five minutes which I thought strange as French fries are something usually in demand at any fast food outlet and are always available.

I was given the number tag for when they bring out my order and sat down….After ten minutes, I tried to get the attention of the woman who took my order but she couldn’t be bothered so I instead asked a woman who was bringing around the trays….She went and asked a bunch of her fellow employees but they knew nothing….Long story short, finally, I got my order but it came in a bag even though I told them I was going to eat there.

Marry Brown is at the lower end of the food chain of fast food chains but I do respect them as they seem to hire people with Down’s Syndrome to work there….As that’s my impression….Marry Brown-the fast food chain so bad they don’t even have it in the United States

In this photo, I believe the person who took my order is standing on the right side….




No comments: