THE ABSENT

THE ABSENT
THE ABSENT - out now!

CRIPPLED HEARTS

CRIPPLED HEARTS
Out Now - For sale on Amazon and other onlne book sellers

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

SOLIDARITY WITH THE FLESH EATING MOSAIC AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
Out Now

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT NINNY AND OTHER POEMS by Raj Dronamraju
My first book of poetry available through Amazon and other online booksellers www.rajbooks.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

THE 10 BEST RECORDS OF 2012 PLUS HONORABLE MENTIONS


Here are the 10 best records I heard in 2012.  For more detailed reviews of them, search my blog as I’ve written about all of them in 2012. I’ll just say again I LOVE YOU IT’S COOL is such a great record – mysterious danceable fun – exquisitely produced.

  1. Bear in Heaven  - I Love You It’s Cool
  2. Ultravox - Brilliant
  3. The Sunchymes – Let Your Free Flag Fly
  4. Sleigh Bells – Reign of Terror
  5. Weird Dreams – Choreography
  6. Bob Mould – Silver Age
  7. Paul Weller – Sonik Kicks
  8. Violens- True
  9. Maximo Park – The National Health
  10. Candle Thieves – Balloons

Here are some honorable mentions....Also reviewed by me on my blog throughout 2012.

The Vaccines – Comes of Age
Twin Shadow – Confess
The Straylings – Entertainment on Foreign Grounds
The Corner Laughers – Poppy Seeds
Tindersticks – The Something Rain
Christian Bookshop – Christian Bookshop
John Cale – Shifty Adventures in Nookie Wood
The Sugarettes – Destroyers of Worlds
Marriages - Kitsune
The Crookes – Hold Fast
Slink – Desert Gem


No comments: